Now that you know all there is to know about 21 day fix, it is important to know whether it is an effective weight loss program. Does the portion control help regulate your calorie intake? Does the fitness program burn calories and build muscle? These are the kind of questions that I will answer below, so that you can be clear on the effectiveness of the program.
So if you are looking to purchase the program and would like to know whether it is worth it, continue reading the post.
The Ways That 21 Day Fix Works
Here are the benefits that you should expect to receive when you take part in the program. In short, here are the ways in which it works:
1. The 21 day fix workout combines numerous routines, mainly resistance training, cardio, Yoga, Pilates, and compound exercises. The benefit of having numerous routines is that you can focus on a different muscle group each day.
The workout schedule therefore gets the most out of you, and it does not neglect any part of your body. You will therefore begin to witness remarkable weight loss results, as well as increased muscle definition.
2. As you may already know, the 21 day fox workouts last for only 30 minutes. This short duration makes it more convenient for you to incorporate fitness into your daily schedule. Additionally, the sessions are intense, meaning that you can reach your maximum fat burning potential in a short time.
Some studies have also shown that after 30 minutes your body no longer burns calories.
3. You can modify the intensity of each move to your fitness level, meaning that a diverse group of people can take part in this program.
4. The workouts do not require complex fitness equipment, and they can also be carried out from home. It is also easy to do these workouts when you travel, meaning that there is no excuse to skip out on the fitness aspect of the program.
5. The program lasts for only 21 days, which is great for those individuals who struggle to stick to a long weight loss program.
6. The color coded containers make portion control quick and simple, and the practical nutritional guide extensively covers everything you need to know about how to eat during the program.
7. 21 day fix also makes it quite simple for someone to carry on with the nutritional program once the 21 days are up, which is perfect.
The Ways That 21 Day Fix Doesn’t Work
21 day fix is not perfect, and there are several aspects of this program that could definitely be better. In short, here are a few ways that 21 day fix does not work.
1. The program aims to burn calories and build lean muscle, so if you are trying to bulk up this program will not help you.
2. 21 day fix is designed to help you lose up to 15lbs in the 21 day period, meaning that you will be unable to shed massive amounts of weight in one go.
3. The fitness program does not make provisions for rest, meaning that you will be taking part in exercises on lazy Sunday’s.
As you can see, there are ways in which the 21 day fix program works and ways in which it doesn’t. If you are slightly overweight and would like to shed a few pounds and maybe pick up a few healthy habits, then this program will definitely work for you. Best of luck to you!!